- Monday's 2:15-3:15pm - Outreach Team Meeting
- Tuesday August 28 - Volunteer Orientation Sessions at 11am and 6pm. Sign Up to Volunteer
- Thursday Sept 6, 7-8:30pm: "Not My Life" - Documentary Viewing and Discussion
- Friday Sept. 14 - Freedom Friday Teen Night - 7-9pm
- The Freedom Masquerade Gala 2018 - Saturday September 29th, 2018
- October 12-13: GIFTBox Campaign at the Laconia Pumpkin Festival
- Thursday October 18, 2-3pm: acTEAvisim - Tea Tasting Awareness Event
- Tuesday October 2, 7-8:30pm: Shady Chocolate - Documentary Viewing and Discussion
PERFORM FOR FREEDOM: Wednesday's 7-10pm
PFF is a performance and awareness event that supports the movement to end human trafficking. Performers offer their talent and insight in a space that helps all of us learn and remain grounded as activists. Each night opens with a scheduled performer, followed by an educational window on human trafficking and open mic performances. Sign-ups for performing begin at 7pm. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Freedom Friday Teen Night
A night of music and activism. Come to perform or just hang out with friends and help The Freedom Café end human trafficking one ethically sourced drink at a time!
Volunteer Training - Required for current volunteers, open to the public
This monthly gathering fosters connection among our team members and provides training to further engagement and agency in the effort to fight human trafficking. These seminars take place on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7pm.
Seed to Cup Seminars: Our seed to cup seminars shine a light on the supply chain process for the delicious commodities most of us enjoy on a regular basis. Geek out on Coffee, Tea or Chocolate, get an overview of the process from Seed to Cup, experience tastes from around the world, and learn how to brew your favorite drink at home.